- 2019 Material
Availability dates and places.
1) 2019 verse listings for all divisions will be available on our website (www.bqpowers.com) on 7/21/18, at the start of Junior National Finals in Branson.
2) Materials for all Junior and Senior divisions will be available for purchase in person at: (dates and times are tentative and subject to change).
- Junior Nationals in Branson, Mo from Sunday, 7/22/18 thru Tuesday 7/24/18 while quizzing is in session.
- Senior Nationals in Springfield, MO from Saturday 7/28/18 thru Monday 7/30/18 while quizzing is in session and closing after the supper break.
3) Our website www.bqpowers.com will be updated and open for 2019 orders on August 1st. Orders will begin shipping in the order received on August 6th, once we have returned from Springfield.
4) All materials except full year quiz sets will be available beginning 7/22/18. This includes the complete Richardson music CD sets, and Chart/Study packages, which are usually not available until later.
There are NO MAJOR price increases planned for our “products” in 2019. The New Coaches Package price will increase from $50.00 to $60.00 due to the additional items needed for Bible Doctrine. The “materials packages” will no longer be available because of the very low sales volumes, and the associated “discounts” (less than $10.00) will be discontinued as well. There is a “MAJOR” increase in the cost of shipping for 2019. See the following topic.
Shipping Price Increase: (VERY IMPORTANT, please read).
Since we started in 2000 we have offered $5.00 media, and $10.00 priority shipping. Over the past 20 years our costs have increased dramatically (more than double what we paid in 2000, and in many cases more than that). Unfortunately, we are no longer able to offer the $5.00 and $10.00 shipping.
Our choices were to increase product pricing to cover the shipping costs or begin charging the actual cost of shipping for our products. In the future, the shipping amount charged will be the ACTUAL COST of shipping plus a $3.50 processing and handling fee. USPS Media Mail, USPS Parcel Select, USPS Priority Mail, and FedEx Ground shipping options will be available. At the time of your order you will be shown the cost and estimated delivery time for your order, and you can select the one that best matches your cost and delivery needs.
The determining factors of your cost will be weight of your shipment, distance from our shipping location in the Dallas, TX area, and how quickly you want the order. For small/indivdual orders the increase will be small, but for large/team orders needing to go a great distance (like Oregon or Maine) via Priority Mail or FedEx the cost increase will be significant.
To save on shipping, we recommend purchasing your materials at one of the National Finals events or General Conference in Louisville, KY. If you are unable to attend one of these events, place your order at least two weeks before you need it. That way your order can be shipped via USPS Media Mail which is the lowest cost shipping method but can take 7 to 10 days to arrive. Priority mail and FedEx shipments will experience the largest increase in cost. SAVE BY ORDERING EARLY or at an event.