Digital Download Version
Product Availability: This item is Available for purchase. To get the latest product information, be sure to “like” the BQPowers Facebook Page.
Description: Detailed study material intended for advanced Coaches and Quizzers. One or two page chart for each of the sixteen chapters containing summary information including:
- Repeated & similar words/phrases
- 1, 2 & 3 time words
- Body parts
- Geographic locations
Study materials consists of Quote/Study master pages, and detail listing for quotation completion, verse ending, 1, 2, & 3x words, questions, animals, body parts, family members, geo locations & Names. Chart section is intended to be printed single sided and contains 30 pages. Study section contains 94 pages and is formatted to be duplex (two sided) printing. Total Page count is 124 pages.
Intended Users: Senior Intermediate Division Coaches & Quizzers (when materials provided by coach).
ITEMS TO BE DOWNLOADED NOW:
1) Chart Study FAQ - This Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document describes the new digital delivery process used to deliver the digital products.
ITEMS TO BE DOWNLOADED WHEN CHART STUDY PRODUCT IS RELEASED:
1) “18 018.1 Production Int Chart.Study ED Memo” (this memo, printing instructions).
2) “18 018.2 Production Int Chart.Study Pointer Memo (Please read)
3) “18 018.3 Production Int Chart Single Sided” (single sided)
4) “18 018.4 Production Int Study Duplex” (double sided)
Delivery Method: Immediate Download (no shipping charge).This chart/study package (018d) is the digital download version of product 018. This digital product will not be mailed to you in hardcopy form. If you wish to have this product sent to you in hardcopy form ($5.00 Surcharge and Shipping charges apply) you will need to order item #018h Intermediate Chart Study Hardcopy (not #018d).
- You are permitted to copy (or print) this for members of your team within your local church.
- This package should be considered a “coaching resource”, and we DO NOT recommend copying this entire package and giving it to a quizzer unless they are ready to handle this large amount of information.